18 April 2006

Busy, busy time since I got back. Popped into the company in Chippenham last week to fix a couple of 'features' in the stuff I did in Feb - and it looks like I may be offered either a permie role or a long contract. Either of which would be excellent.

At the same time I've got several small projects to get done in my spare time (and drinking has now stopped again while I'm working on them) and the whole flat to clean from top to bottom. Oh, and finally finish decorating the hallway so that I can get it re-carpeted.

Of course, what I'm actually doing is sitting on my bed with one of the cats curled up next to me while I read up on spurs' narrow loss to manure yesterday. This means the grudge match against the arse on saturday becomes a decider for 4th place - and secretly I hope for several niggling injuries to their top players during tomorrow's champions league semi-final (which they also lose). Fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

At 20 April 2006 at 16:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeez, even my mighty mackems managed to draw with manure...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home