12 July 2007

So! I've been left in charge here, with specific instructions about what kinda font and everything to use.
And you know what? I'm gonna ignore them all!
*sticks tongue out at RS's back*

Why! I might even decide to start writing in oh I dont know, red! Or perhaps purple maybe italics as well

and as for watering the plants and collecting the mail, well I'm gonna ignore all that and leave it to pile up.
I will feed the cat though, Floyd is lovely!

Oh and embarrassing stories and or photos will be welcomed from all!

3 Comments:

At 12 July 2007 at 22:50, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

I was just telling you what font I used, not what font you should use *rolls eyes*

Cheeky mare. I'll be keeping an eye on you with my hamster powered phone :P

 
At 14 July 2007 at 09:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what do you know about the font inhibited RC that we don't? MrQ

 
At 16 July 2007 at 18:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So no stories forthcoming here... yet. Shame, i'd have liked to know of other peoples experiences of the squirrel. I'll have to go off and find some new hunting territories for stories... though early in the evening as he's evidently in bed by 11 most weekends now :-) Mr Q

 

Post a Comment

<< Home